Nordic Trustee’s Swedish portfolio reaches 100 active bond trustee assignments

Stockholm – November 23, 2016 – Nordic Trustee & Agency AB (publ) is proud to announce that its portfolio in Sweden now comprises 100 active bond trustee assignments (the total number of bond trustee assignments in Sweden, current and past, is more than 140).

The local presence in Sweden was established in 2012 under the name Swedish Trustee and during the last four years the company has grown into a market leading position while broadening its range of services, which have come to reach market participants in all of the Nordic countries, the Baltics and beyond. The 100th mark is reached as Nordic Trustee in Sweden moves into a new, larger office while also increasing its staff to accommodate for the growth in demand for our services.

The current portfolio comprises bond issues with a total maximum nominal value of over SEK 50 billion and with a median bond size of SEK 425 million. Nearly 48% of these bonds are issued by real estate companies followed by industrials (14%), financials (8%), automotive (4%), consumer services (4%) media (4%), telecom (4%), with the rest fairly evenly divided over sectors such as utilities, health care and pharmaceuticals. Floating rate bonds make up the majority (73%) of the portfolio while the rest are fixed rate bonds (27%). Almost half of the bond issues (44%) are senior secured.

“The momentum we are experiencing in the demand for our services is very vital. It illustrates an appreciation for the value that Nordic Trustee adds through its long experience and single focus on independent agency services, as well as strong growth in the high yield segment. In this context, we consider reaching 100 active bond trustee assignments in our portfolio to be a milestone and we expect to continue growing our portfolio as the market and the brand recognition of Nordic Trustee increases. We feel very honored that so many issuers, arrangers, law firms and investors have put their confidence in Nordic Trustee.”

– Christoffer Andersson, CEO, Nordic Trustee & Agency AB (publ)

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Nordic Trustee team in Sweden, phone: +46 (8)783 79 00 or email: