This year’s report focus on the Nordic Corporate Bond Market, including a deep dive on Nordic green corporate bonds
Key takeaways from this year’s report:
- The Nordic corporate bond market reached record levels, passing the EUR 100bn watermark
- Norway is the largest Nordic corporate bond market, however Sweden’s corporate bond market is the fastest growing
- Total corporate new issue volumes increased by 2% in 2019, ending the year at EUR 26bn
- Real Estate continues to solidify its position as the largest industry sector in both IG and HY
- The first time default rate in the Nordic HY market has declined substantially in the past 3 years
- Green corporate bonds now represent ~10% of the total outstanding volume in the Nordic corporate bond market.
For more information, read the report here
We want to send a warm thank you to our group company Stamdata for contributing their high quality and extensive market data and making this year’s report possible.
The Nordic Trustee Team